Friday, October 9, 2009

At First, I Was Like -_-

But then I was like >_< , definitely not ^o^ .

You see, a lot of what I post here (okay, everything I post here) is likely to be a first draft, off the cuff, random thought sort of stuff because it's just a shitty little blog, not some widespread publication dispensed to the masses. And as I thought about my last blog post the other day, and what it was really saying, it occurred to me that what I thought it was saying and what other people reading thought it was saying might be two different things. To me, I was saying that I feel powerless and that, like many other people I know, my talents are going to waste in my current occupation. What the blog might have been saying to other people was that I'm gay for Wil Wheaton and I'm a whiny little bitch. That's not entirely untrue.

The whiny little bitch part. I'm not hot for Wesley.

Do you think he gets as mad about being called Wesley as Shannen Doherty gets about being called Brenda?

I'm seriously considering looking for musicians up here that want to take a chance and make some music for a little bit of money. If I could conceivably make close to what I'm making now by practicing one night a week and performing one night a week, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Maybe I'll just play in rush hour traffic. I'll get back to you when I decide.

Until next time (assuming light traffic)

- Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment