Monday, October 12, 2009

Not the best of starts...

Today has plenty of room to improve. First, I woke up to my gf's alarm going off at 5-ish. Then the secondary alarm she had me set on my phone got me up at 5:30. Then our roommate's alarm went off shortly thereafter. Then my alarm goes off at 6:30, waking me from a dream where I was convinced that I had discovered something of major philosophical importance, or how to make really awesome pancakes, can't remember which.
The sore throat that had been plaguing me hit with a vengeance this morning and it feels as if I've swallowed a hedgehog covered in burrs and thistles... sideways. Sat down to eat my lunch at school and popped what I thought was a pretzel nibbler into my mouth only to discover that it was instead a lump of honey mustard/onion seasoning. Now feeling like I've gotta vom, but sitting down in the computer lab to do homework that should have been done over the weekend anyway. Listening to my i-Pod, but the battery is almost dead for reasons which I am at a loss to explain.
Anyone else wanna add to it? Someone wanna cut my cable lines so I can't use the net or watch Heroes tonight? It already sounds like Rose won't be able to watch it with me due to all the work she has to do, and I'm unlikely to sit and watch it by myself. And I've got homework due tomorrow anyway, so I'm sure to be up until midnight or so getting that done.

*sigh*

F---

*sigh*

Bitch session complete. I feel a little better.

Until next time,

Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment